Beach Passes are now available!
The 2016-2017 passes can be purchased at the Village Clerk’s Office from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
$10.00….School District Residents who live outside of the Village
- The use of the resident beach owned by the Village shall be limited to residents of the Elkhart Lake-Glenbeulah School District and guests accompanied by residents.
- No person shall allow a dog to be on any resident beach.
- No person shall picnic on the resident beach.
- No person shall use or possess beverages containing alcohol on the resident beach.
- No person shall possess glass containers on the resident beach.
- No person shall ignite nor maintain fires of any kind on the resident beach.
- No person shall be in the resident beach between 10:00 P.M. and 6:00 A.M.
Any person who violates any provision of this section may be ejected from the resident beach area and is subject to a forfeiture.