The Village of Elkhart Lake allows organizations to place banners on the street lights. In order to do so a banner permit application needs to be completed at least 4 weeks prior to the event. The Village Board then decides if the permit application is approved. The applicant bears the cost of placing and removing the banners.
Banner Request Application (Download Adobe Acrobat)
If you have any questions about the banner permit, please contact the Village Administrator/Clerk-Treasurer’s Office at 920-876-2122.
Most Used Forms
- Garbage & Recycling Guidelines
- Building Permit Application
- Pedestrian Walkway Permit Form
- Application for Zoning Change
- Water-Sewer Agreement for ACH payments
- Conditional Use Permit Application
- Absentee Ballot Request Form
- Uniform Building Permit for 1 or 2 family Dwellings
- Application for Variance