The Village of Elkhart Lake regulates signs and billboards within the Village limits. If you wish to install a sign on your property, no matter what the zoning, a permit may be required. Sign Ordinance 16.90 regulates the signs allowed in the Village. Certain types of signs are prohibited in the Village. To apply for a sign permit, please complete the Sign Permit Application and return it to the Village Hall. All temporary signs have an application fee of $10 and all permanent signs have an application fee of $20. After the sign application is submitted, the Planning Commission will review and approve or deny all permanent signs. The Village Administrator/Clerk-Treasurer’s Office approves or denies the temporary sign permit applications.
If you have any questions regarding sign permits contact the Village Administrator/Clerk-Treasurer’s Office at 920-876-2122.
Most Used Forms
- Garbage & Recycling Guidelines
- Building Permit Application
- Pedestrian Walkway Permit Form
- Application for Zoning Change
- Water-Sewer Agreement for ACH payments
- Conditional Use Permit Application
- Absentee Ballot Request Form
- Uniform Building Permit for 1 or 2 family Dwellings
- Application for Variance