The Village of Elkhart Lake does not allow vehicles on the pedestrian walkway and mall area formerly known as “Lake Street”, except by special permit granted by the Village Board.
A walkway permit application and a $50.00 application fee need to be submitted at least 3 weeks before the event. The application then has to be approved by the Village Board. The Village Board will not grant permits for the walkway if the vehicle weighs over 16,000 pounds.
Pedestrian Walkway Permit (Download Adobe Acrobat)
If you have any questions about the walkway permit, please contact the Village Administrator/Clerk-Treasurer’s Office at 920-876-2122.
Most Used Forms
- Garbage & Recycling Guidelines
- Building Permit Application
- Pedestrian Walkway Permit Form
- Application for Zoning Change
- Water-Sewer Agreement for ACH payments
- Conditional Use Permit Application
- Absentee Ballot Request Form
- Uniform Building Permit for 1 or 2 family Dwellings
- Application for Variance