The Village requires all solicitors who engage in direct sales or solicitations within the Village of Elkhart Lake to obtain a peddler’s permit. Any food truck operators would also fall under the peddler’s permit regulations. For more information on the regulation of food trucks Food Trucks Regulations. Peddlers can only sell between 9:00 am and 8:00 pm.
A peddler’s permit application needs to be submitted at least 1 week before the event. The cost for the peddler’s permit is a $25 application fee and a $5.00 per day of operation charge. The application then has to be approved by the Chief of Police.
If you have any questions about the peddler’s permit, please contact the Village Administrator/Clerk-Treasurer’s Office at 920-876-2122.
Most Used Forms
- Garbage & Recycling Guidelines
- Building Permit Application
- Pedestrian Walkway Permit Form
- Application for Zoning Change
- Water-Sewer Agreement for ACH payments
- Conditional Use Permit Application
- Absentee Ballot Request Form
- Uniform Building Permit for 1 or 2 family Dwellings
- Application for Variance